Everyone has the right to undergo beautification surgery to achieve an aesthetic appearance and the topmost level of satisfaction. For this, it is essential to know everything before undergoing the procedure and this can be only done through proper consultation and acknowledgments. The whole blog will provide you the basic knowledge about fox eye thread lift and help it to understand its functions, benefits, and side effects.
What Is Fox eye Thread Lift?
Fox Eye bread lift is also known as the cat-eye lift treatment. It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure to lift the edge of the eyebrow Fox thread Lift is a prevalent and popular method to treat the signs of aging and restore skin tightening and elasticity. The Fettuccini Method was discovered in 1745 by famous Italian barber, Renato Fettucini. This was a revolutionary approach to help individuals with heavy under-eye bags but now it is utilized to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the anti-aging signs.
With today’s modern advancements, these thread lifts are now performed in a safe and affordable manner performed by an oculoplastic surgeon in a well-equipped cosmetic center.
What is the Whole Procedure?
The procedure involves the use of a soft and dissolvable thread namely Silhouette Soft® thread. It is inserted in the skin and then tightened. The cones of this thread get hooked under the skin to lift the area.
You will be given any local anesthesia so you won’t feel any pain. You will stay awake during the whole procedure which hardly takes 20 minutes. The procedure provides rapid results and its recovery time is several days.
Why is it Performed?
The Fox Thread Lift is performed for three different reasons
- to alter the brow’s shape, often known as “fox brows.” This results in a wide-eyed lifted fox eye expression that is consistent with the fox eye trend and is unrelated to aging.
- To Induce a brow lift: for example, to treat hooded lids or heavy eyebrows, which are frequently brought on by aging. Treatment for this indication is suitable from the age of 30 onwards
- To achieve perfect symmetry: A thread is inserted in one brow to raise it and achieve symmetry with the other in order to rectify asymmetry.
How Does It Work?
There are two ways a Fox eye lift or Fox eye thread lift functions;
First, the Eyebrow thread lift acts as a non-surgical brow lift by manually lifting the skin, giving the face an instantly raised appearance.
Second, over the course of the subsequent months, the tiny cones on the threads—which are anchored deeply in your skin—stimulate the body’s collagen creation, giving you a fully natural-looking elevated appearance.
On the day of the procedure, Botox is injected above the eyebrows to increase the lifting of the brow region and lengthen the effects of the Eyebrow thread lift.
- Without surgery, you can attain the bold appearance you want.
- Reduce the upper eyelid’s sagging
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by lifting and smoothing the skin.
- Little downtime
- younger-looking revitalized skin
- enhances the suppleness, tone, and texture of the skin
- neither scars nor incisions
- stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin
- A natural-looking outcome
- extremely flexible effect
The Fox thread lift is almost a safe procedure and its downtime is also less than other thread lift treatments elsewhere on the face. You may observe noticeable marks on your face for a few days after the procedure.
You may also face swelling, bruises, and redness. So you are suggested to take a few days off from work life and social life until these signs vanish
How Long Does It Last?
The Durability of the results of fox thread lift highly depends on several factors including the body’s metabolism, personal lifestyle, and activities.
PDO threads naturally dissolve between 8 to 9 months but it gives a more volume effect for an anti-aging look. Other threads give results that retained the rejuvenation for a couple of years.
To sum it up, Fox thread Lift is a prevalent and popular method to treat the signs of aging and restore skin tightening and elasticity. It t is a safe and effective non-surgical treatment for sagging facial tissue. Through the use of technology that has been proven over the years, you can expect to see results that are relatively fast, painless, and cost-efficient.. However, all procedures have risks and it is crucial that the individual undergoing such a procedure understands what they are and how they may be addressed. This can only be achieved with a comprehensive and meaningful consultation.